Friday, July 2, 2010

Hodgepodge

I tore a couple pages out of my note book and came up with a mingled, mangled, mishmash, in no order, really nonsensical page of writing with no story and very little rhyme. The thought struck me that it might be fun to read something that wouldn’t get your mind involved in anything. So I cleaned it up a little and called it Hodgepodge. You can look at it or skip it; I’m not forcing you to read it.


Never rile a lady wearing cowboy boots and totting a guitar
If she is sweet as sugar and calls you Big Daddy forget it.
She will get you in the end she don’t give a damn who you are


At my age who would have thought that I would place so much value on a little black case. Four years ago a friend of mine asked if I had a computer at home and I replied no that's too fast of a pace. I don't need a gadget to help me get bye but maybe someday out of curiosity I'll give it a try. My friend said you won't believe all the things you can do browse the internet and learn how to fly. So I bought a Micron lap top to see what was so great and found out much more then I could anticipate. The things you can do if you know how to be astronomical and can redirect your destiny and fate. At first I had problems you wouldn't believe and I tried all the repairs that you can conceive. Things like millennium, XP, Front Page, Net World, MSN, Adobe, FTP's and HTLM really had me deceived. As time went on I learn to fix all these things and my computer became the answer to my dreams. I have online businesses, do my banking and pay my bills, and even write stories, poetry, and themes. I learned all these things on my little black box (My Micron) and now my little black box is gone. Just a memory on an empty desk top where it use to be.


I said I'd tell you about my Lady the four legged Queen of Cashes Domain. We all call her our Royal Hind-Ass because no one can let farts better than she can. They are the loudest, the sharpest and the most stinking that can be found anywhere on the planet earth. That's Ladies one claim to fame. She rules this house in fumes of glory. Don't get me wrong she has other unique characteristics. She likes to stay out in the yard longer than the other critters to roll in the snow, the dust and the piles of poop. She likes to hog most of the bed and if she gets the erg she’ll push anyone who gets in her way out on the floor. She likes to have Charley give her a bath by licking her from head to toe. She shows us all her love in a good many ways. She's a one of a kind, she's truly our Lady. How can you not love our lady she is everybody’s Lady.


The love I feel is for all God's world. I know that every living thing is a part of God, and I feel a love deep within for every person, animal, tree and flower, every bird, river and ocean, and for all the creatures in the entire world.


Your fearless leader.
I am Cash Neve and today I have decided to run for the commander and chief of the United States of America. I promise to restore our leadership throughout the world. The United States is the leader in change and I will make changes not only for the world but for all of the American people. I will end all the wars, boost the economy, make jobs available to everyone who is willing to work, lower the taxes and plant a tree in every ones yard. I don’t intend to compete with the present nominees; I plan to eliminate them one by one by exposing their lies and false promises. When it comes time to vote I’ll be the only one left with integrity the one and only choice for a leader that stands for the American Dream. I’m just an ordinary person capable of making extra-ordinary changes. I promise to turn all the pages and open all the doors that will make a secure change that will make the future of America better, brighter and happier. I’ll take the promises made by our fore fathers and march us on to the most powerful citizens since the beginning of time. Elect me and every one of you will live the American Dream.


All my dogs like beef ribs so each day I buy a rack of ribs, six ribs in a rack, a tasty treat. Now here is where the fun begins. Each dog gets a large bone, all the bones are about the same size but that is not good enough for Charley. Charley hides his bone and then watches the other dogs as they chew on their bones. He’ll purposely draw their attention away from the bone and as quick as greased lightning, you guessed it, in a flash Charlie’s got the bone. It takes him less than 10 minutes to snatch and hide all of the bones. He is as slick as a wizard and twice as cunning. However he doesn’t fool me, I know where his hiding places are, so I find the bones and redistribute them and the game starts all over again…I forgot to mention Charley never hides his original bone in the same place he hides the others, he actually hides it where I can’t find it. Since he knows all the tricks when he decides to eat his it’s time to forget about the game he has been playing with me and the others.


This could very well be my demise but I’m Big Daddy Cash and I do things My Way. I was a drunk (None could compare) I sunk to the very bottom and had to live in a world I hated. I was worse than a hobo because I had no dignity, no self esteem and no credibility. I was married to the bottle and our home was mostly in the gutter. There was no room in my life for friends so I didn’t have any. I called my world the Gray World. A world where criminals, alcoholics, drug addicts, thieves, and killers abide. I make no excuses for the life that I led because I’ve moved beyond excuses.


Reminiscing is another tool that I use quite often. I like to do it in the middle of the night when I'm all alone at my computer. It has brought me strength and renewed the goals I once had. It has helped me tremendously and I know it can help you. Set aside a time when you feel at ease (At least once a week). If it does nothing else it will bring you countless hours of peace, relaxation, and joy.


From the moment I saw her, to the moment I met her, to the moment I dated her, to the moment I made love to her, they were all moments to remember. She was, is, and will always be the best of the best things that ever happened to me. I cherish all of the wonderful attributes that make her what she is and will always be.


It has been a long hard day riding across the hot prairie desert. It’s late. I’m worn down to my muddy boots and I smell worse than cow dung. Heyrider, my trusty four legged companion is out of breath and sweating like a stuffed hog. Poor fella he’s about ready to drop.


With a little common sense and a whole lot of faith all things are possible. Somewhere in the Bible there's a scripture that reads; "Be not deceived, God shall not be mocked, for what so ever a man soweth, that he shall also reap.’ And again it tutors, ‘in the furnace of affliction I shall refine thee." There's your answer…


Well that’s a page of my Hodgepodge; I hope I didn’t drive you up a wall. Most of these things turned into stories or poems. Some were even pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment